Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up and having fun experimenting and enjoying the trip as much as possible. Along the way, I've formed some opinions , learned to listen to others' opinions with an open and tolerant mind. A strong believer in civic and social responsibility, standing up for what's right, speaking up when others remain silent. Email marketing+CRM all-in-one solution provider, integrated mktg. strategist in service to clients. Entrepreneur. Cyclist, swimmer.
- Common Sense Tips From A Guy W/ Common Sense
- When Marketers Get Really Bored & Really Creative
- Cats, Daylight Savings Time, and Expectations
- Advertising, Bikes, and Conflicting Attitudes
- The 13 Scariest Things in IT in 2007
- What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?
- A Beautiful Diversion
- Life Is Now
- Spending Wisely
- Most Dangerous Object in the Office This Month: $2...